Five Blocks is a digital technology consulting company with deep expertise in search intelligence and digital reputation management.
At Five Blocks, the Account Manager fills the critical role of the primary, ongoing contact with our clients.
Our clients include some of the best-known companies in the world, as well as notable individuals who expect premium standards of service and support. Account Managers represent Five Blocks, and that comes with high expectations.
Responsibilities for managing client programs include: ongoing review and analysis of search data; devising on-page and off-page strategic and tactical recommendations for digital branding; overseeing content curation; profile creation; etc.
Responsibilities also include regular reporting, and serving as the point-person for all inquiries and issues. Client engagement spans a fairly lengthy period, and program management requires being able to calibrate communication strategies wisely, in addition to the reputation management work.
All candidates must be self-starters and capable of managing multiple client programs simultaneously.
We are looking for someone with:
– 3-5 years of experience in SEO and/or online reputation management.
– Experience in web marketing (a plus.)
– A broad, clear understanding of online presence.
– Customer success experience – and comfort working with clients (essential.)
– Strong communication skills. (An excellent command of spoken English is required; additional languages are a plus.)
– Excellent writing skills (critical.)
– Attention to detail, with ability to also zoom out.
– A good phone / Zoom presence, as well as a degree of flexibility (eg: taking calls in the evening.)
– Ability to work independently, while at the same time be collaborative and a team player. (Strong interpersonal skills are required.)