Five Blocks is a digital technology consulting company with deep expertise in search intelligence and digital reputation management.
At Five Blocks, the Account Manager fills the critical role of the primary, ongoing contact with our clients.
Responsibilities for managing the client programs include: reviewing and analyzing search results; considering on-page and off-page recommendations that would help in digital branding; overseeing content curation; creating profiles and a social media presence, etc.
In addition, the Account Manager maintains the primary relationship with his/her client base, generating reports, initiating contact via email and phone calls, and serving as the point person for all inquiries and issues. Client engagement spans crisis management to maintenance periods, and program management and communication strategies must be appropriate for each stage of engagement.
For the Account Manager role, we are looking for someone with:
– 3-5 years (+) experience in online reputation management and/or in SEO.
– Experience in web marketing would also be an appropriate background for the challenges of the job.
– A good and broad understanding of online presence and branding is critical to success.
– Client contact / customer success experience is a necessity.
– Strong communication skills. (A very good command of spoken English is a requirement; additional languages (especially Hebrew) are a real plus.)
– Writing skills are critical as well.
– Because so much of our client base is overseas, a good phone presence, as well as a degree of flexibility, are both requirements.
– Able to work independently while at the same time be collaborative and team players. Strong interpersonal skills are a requirement.
– All candidates must be self-starters and capable of managing several client programs simultaneously.