Five Blocks is a digital reputation pioneer, shaping perceptions of companies and individuals through thoughtful planning of their digital footprint — as seen in search. Using proprietary technology and data-driven diagnostics, we analyze a brand’s internet presence and map out a more accurate, intentional, and strategic reputation for our clients, together with their communications teams.
Our clients include some of the best-known companies in the world, as well as notable individuals who expect premium standards of service and support.
We are seeking a proven tech developer to join our R&D Team. The right candidate will bring a greater level of sophistication to a currently successful product set; he or she will be an integral part of the ongoing development of new technologies that will broaden our offerings to an impressive and sophisticated clientele.
The Web Developer is responsible for:
- Developing web technologies, server-side and client-side
- Maintaining code, troubleshooting, and solving issues on live sites and systems
- Building of new systems and features – backend, frontend
- 3 years experience with software development
- 2 years experience with Linux
- 1 year experience with Mysql
- Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST)
- GoLang skills
- Organized and methodical
- Team player AND self-starter with a can-do approach
- Strong independent thinker with good problem solving skills
- Native-level English speaker (additional languages an advantage)
- Able to plan big picture strategy and juggle small logistics – you are flexible, detail oriented, organized and able to manage multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously
You are also:
- Unafraid and professionally hungry
- Service oriented and personable
The position is full-time, in the Jerusalem area. We have a gym, catered lunch, flex-time, and other perks.
Send your C.V. to email@example.com