Our individual clients are typically CEO’s and other C-Level executives, often times owners or major shareholders of their companies. In this category, we find many highly successful people who have not previously invested any significant resources into managing what is being said about them online. Our executive clients are typically glued to their mobile devices and very aware of their Google results, but are not well-equipped to launch their own positive online PR campaign.
A typical executive client engages Five Blocks to help with issues like:
- Reports of a lawsuit or legal action in which the client was involved – the result of which may have been positive or negative.
- A negative comment on a blog post.
- Association with a business for which the executive no longer works.
- Lack of any meaningful web presence.
Typical Program: We will typically offer a program consisting of:
- Analyzing the current results, looking for opportunities to better tell the client’s story.
- Helping the client utilize their existing web properties (and those of partners) to accentuate the positive.
- Creating new ‘named’ web properties – sometimes just a ‘business card site’ – as needed, to provide highly relevant content.
- Utilizing the client’s own video/audio/image archives or creating positive content for YouTube.
- Accentuating the client’s charitable contributions and other community involvement.
Special issues we have noted with executive clients include:
- These clients will often have very little meaningful web presence, which means that there is nothing to combat the negative results.
- Executives may not want to promote themselves too much.
Expected Results: For a typical client with 5 negative Google results, the program lasts 4-6 months depending on the exact requirements and the content we receive from the client. After that initial period, we recommend an ongoing effort which involves monitoring and maintenance and is useful in preventing negative results from appearing in the future.