Associate Account Manager
Brief description of role:
Working with Account Managers to support their work on reputation management projects. Providing research, reporting, writing, and management support that allows Account Managers to broaden and deepen their client interactions.
Responsible for supporting the work of Five Blocks Account Managers as they help our clients take control of their digital reputation. Based on the strategic direction for a client, you will assist with research, reporting, social media profile creation and editing, SEO best practices, search results monitoring, website editing, and more.
Reporting consists of gathering, analyzing and presenting quality, accurate and informative report data and insights. This requires creative thinking, coupled with developing an instinct for seeing and being able to present trends and patterns that will inform our clients.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Computer and internet savvy
- MS Office proficiency (not a beginner) especially Powerpoint and Word
- Data presentation skills – charts, graphs, etc.
- Web and cms (mostly WordPress) comfort – being able to make edits to sites (no coding required)
- Research skills
- Basic familiarity with SEO
- Quick study; team player; takes initiative
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to provide support to multiple Managers
Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, backlink research tools (e.g. ahrefs.com), social media monitoring, excel, understanding of mobile web best practices.
Additional languages would be an asset